Interested in Becoming an Arts Provider?
Hartford Performs will be reviewing application forms from arts providers who submitted a pre-application for a new program for Hartford Public Schools to be considered for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
Deadline for Applications: March 25th (based on submission of pre-application)
Who May Apply:
- Cultural and/or Heritage Organizations;
- Educational Institutions;
- Independent Teaching Artists;
- Museums/Art Institutions;
- Performing Arts Organizations; or
- Performing Artist and/or Performance Groups/Companies.
Organizations, performing arts groups and independent teaching artist must meet the below outlined minimum requirements.
- Teaching Artists must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have prior experience working with Pre-K - 8 students.
- Must be available to deliver programming/performances during the school day.
Are you an artist or a community arts organization and would be interested in providing arts programming to Hartford Public School students in grades Pre-K to 8? Curious about what it takes to be a Hartford Performs arts providers?
Click Here to learn about Hartford Performs and how we could partner together in arts engagement.