Interested in Becoming an Arts Provider?
Hartford Performs is now accepting pre-application forms from new, current and returning arts providers interested in submitting a new program for Hartford Public Schools to be considered for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
Deadline for Pre-Application: February 9th
Who May Apply:
- Cultural and/or Heritage Organizations;
- Educational Institutions;
- Independent Teaching Artists;
- Museums/Art Institutions;
- Performing Arts Organizations; or
- Performing Artist and/or Performance Groups/Companies.
Organizations, performing arts groups and independent teaching artist must meet the below outlined minimum requirements.
- Teaching Artists must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have prior experience working with PreK - 8 students.
- Must be available to deliver programming/performances during the school day.
For the 2018 - 2019 school year we are looking for Program Applications that might include, but are not limited to:
- Content for middle school students, Grades 6 – 8
- Offsite experiences in: dance (2nd grade), music (4th grade), museum/visual art (6th grade) and theater (8th grade).
- Integration of physical education, health or wellness with your art form
- Hartford-based artists and organizations
Are you a current or returning arts provider and have a new idea for a program?
Click button below to apply.
Are you an artist or a community arts organization and would be interested in providing arts programming to Hartford Public School students in grades PreK to 8? Curious about what it takes to be a Hartford Performs arts providers?
Click Here to learn about Hartford Performs and how we could partner together in arts engagement.