Interested in Becoming an Arts Provider?
Pre-Applications have been closed for the 2019-2020 school year.
Who May Apply:
- Cultural and/or Heritage Organizations;
- Educational Institutions;
- Independent Teaching Artists;
- Museums/Art Institutions;
- Performing Arts Organizations; or
- Performing Artist and/or Performance Groups/Companies.
Organizations, performing arts groups and independent teaching artist must meet the below outlined minimum requirements.
- Teaching Artists must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have prior experience working with Pre-K - 8 students.
- Must be available to deliver programming/performances during the school day.
Are you an artist or a community arts organization and would be interested in providing arts programming to Hartford Public School students in grades Pre-K to 8? Curious about what it takes to be a Hartford Performs arts providers?
Please join our mailing list to learn about Hartford Performs and how we could partner together in arts engagement.
Deadlines for New Arts Providers for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Early Bird Application Workshop: Deadline Passed
Early Bird Application Due: Deadline Passed
Application Workshop: Deadline Passed
Application Assistance, by appointment: Deadline Passed
Application Deadline: Deadline Passed
Selection Committee Reviews Applications: April 2019
Application Notification: Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
New Arts Providers Orientation and Workshop: Friday, May 24th, 2019 (REQUIRED)
Finalize arts provider information in the database and program description, submit W-9, mandated reporter training and background check: June 30th, 2019