Important information and How-to Guides
Click the video to watch a helpful tutorial
Entering Dates in Database Calendar
Step by Step Tutorial:
- Go to database.hartfordperforms.org
- Scroll down and log into the database with your username and password.
- When you log in, you will see your dashboard.
- Next select the ‘booking list’ tab.
- Make sure the correct school year is displayed in the ‘Program Year’ tab.
- If it isn’t the correct year, change it to the appropriate year and select ‘apply filters’.
- Then you will scroll down and see your bookings for the current school year.
- You want to click ‘view booking details’ on one of your program bookings.
- A small box will pop up with detailed information for the booking. When you scroll down you will notice it says in ‘Booking Times’: “No dates selected.”
- Click on the top date bar or calendar icon in the “Add a new date” section.
- You will then select the appropriate date and start time that your program is taking place.
- Click on the lower bar to enter in the end date and end time.
- Add notes below the date section to let the teacher know if your will be coming early to set up or the schedule of classes within the day.
- You will get a notification saying that your date has successfully been added to the calendar. You and the lead teacher will also receive an email notification that a date has been added.
- Download the date you added into your personal calendar by selecting “download" iCalendar.” This can be forwarded or shared with your lead teacher too.
Deleting or Changing a Date:
- Open the View Booking Details for the date you want to change or delete.
- Scroll down to Booking Times section.
- Find the date you want to delete and select “Delete Date”.
- You will receive a prompt that the date was deleted. Do not select “save” or the database will save the current date in the booking.
Elementary & Middle School Program Split
Payment Voucher Process from booking to payment
- You received a booking confirmation with a voucher number.
- You’ve arranged a date or dates with the lead teacher for the booking.
- You enter the date/s of the program into the database calendar (see step by step instructions attached or video tutorial here.)*
- The day of the program arrives!
- You receive an email from Hartford Performs that a payment voucher is waiting for your approval.
- You complete the program and approve the voucher using the link in the email or logging in to the database. Video tutorial here.
- Next, the school site coordinator receives an email from Hartford Performs that your payment voucher is waiting for their approval.
- The site coordinator approves the voucher.
- The Program Director reviews all vouchers every Monday.
- The Finance Manage cuts checks for all reviewed vouchers every other Tuesday of each month. (see finance schedule below for 2018)
- The Executive Director signs checks and payment is sent out via mail that afternoon.
*If you do not enter in a date for your program into the database calendar, then you will not receive a payment voucher. This will delay you receiving payment in a timely manner for your program.
For assistance with entering in calendar dates, please contact Quiana Grant at email@example.com or by calling 860-249-8675, M – Th 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.